Here, the Arkose deposits are segregated continent wise; Asia, Africa, Australia, North America, South America, Europe. Along with the Arkose deposits, learn more about What Is Arkose and where it was first discovered. The deposits of a particular rock depend on its formation and the transformation process. Igneous rocks like basalt, granite etc. are formed when the magma cools down. Metamorphic rocks like marble, slate etc. are formed when the existing rocks undergo change in their formation process. Sedimentary rocks like coal, conglomerate etc. form due to the weathering of the igneous and metamorphic rocks. You can also get to know all about the Formation of Arkose here.
List of Arkose Reserves
The list of Arkose reserves gives you detailed information about the countries with reserves of Arkose. Countries with Arkose deposit are mentioned below:
- In Asia: China, India, Kazakhstan, Mongolia, Russia, Uzbekistan.
- In Africa: Namibia, Nigeria, South Africa.
- In Australia: New South Wales, New Zealand.
- In Europe: Austria, Denmark, Germany, Great Britain, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom.
- In South America: Brazil.